Wednesday 9 October 2013

Windswept Run.

 
Today marked a definite change in the weather. Strong winds and cool temperatures awaited me on the North coast for my daily dose of exercise. I drove to Castlerock, the one time estate village of the Earl Bishop and started my exertions there.
 
After running round Circular Road a couple of times I headed out of the village towards the Hezlett/Henry crossroads. I passed a tall middle aged woman walking her dogs, a whippet and an HMV dog. I have to say that I am not keen on HMV dogs. They have a certain proclivity for the ankles of passing runners and joggers. However this one was well behaved and its mistress was equally well behaved. She expressed the hope that I would enjoy my run. They say that people tend to choose dogs that have characteristics similar to their own. I wonder what her husband looks like? Maybe he just likes listening to records!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment